29.10.2011

It's a sauna evening

Saturday night has always been the real sauna evening. When I was a kid, it had it's own routines. Sauna is a place, where you should not talk too loud, you can't misbehave. Sauna is a place to wash yourself, also clear your mind. 

I love sauna and because at the moment we don't have one of our own, the chances to go to sauna are only few. Ether I enjoy sauna, when I'm visiting my home in Savo, or in the swimming pool (not counted) or one wonderful place in Kallio: Kotiharjun sauna is amazing old sauna less than kilometer away from where we live. It's the last public sauna in Helsinki, where they have a stove for wood. It's the place, where all the men are cooling off outside of the building, if you pass by it. 

This places is a real treasure in our city. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti