7.9.2011

Tired person can't hear (nor remember) everything

He's saying that "he told me". I'm sure he didn't. Or he thinks that he told me, but just forgot to tell me. It doesn't really matter, because it seems that he's going again to China for two weeks in the end of September. Which means that he will leave a week after Friday. And probably also again in October. Me not happy. We were planning our end of summer holiday, but I'm not sure how it's going to work out now. Maybe I'll take some trip on my own somewhere? 


Yesterday we finished the shootings and I'm just so exhausted. I don't know how I get myself back on the tracks. Luckily the trip to Berlin is soon here. 

3 kommenttia:

  1. Mjau, minä viän sut retkelle kun sinä jaksat lähtiä. Retki kestää noin 2h ja sinne pääsöö raitiovaunulla ja kävellen. Myös bussilla. Se on ainoastaan rentouttavaa. Ei tartte kävellä.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ja sää voit tulla käymään Tampereella! Voidaan taas tehdä ei yhtikäs mitään, syödä hyvin, istua kahviloissa, saunoa ja haahuilla. Jaksamista muruseni, jaksamista!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Kiitos kultaiset. Mä oon jo suht raiteilla takaisin. Kummasti se auttaa, kun syö pahaa pizzaa ja katsoo non-stopina paskoja tv-ohjelmia neljä tuntia putkeen. Ou jee.

    VastaaPoista